FORD CERTIFIED COLLISION CENTER
Our certification ensures that Total Collision & PDR has the right tools, equipment and training to repair your Ford to factory standards. Total Collision & PDR facility and equipment is inspected each year to maintain the Ford Certified Body Shop status. Our technicians complete Ford specialized repair classes and are even sometimes quizzed during the inspection regarding proper repair methods.
WHY IS FORD REPAIR ANY DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER BRAND OF VEHICLE?
Materials, like aluminum found on the Ford F150 truck make collision repair unique compared to the other brands. Most technicians are used to working with steel, repairing aluminum requires special equipment and welding skills.
We have the tools, training and equipment to repair all-aluminum F-150, as well as, your Ford. As Ford Certified Collision Center, Total Collision & PDR promises that each and every Ford repair performed:
- Will use ONLY 100% factory original Ford parts.
- Will be perform end by factory trained and Ford certified technicians.
- Will meet the strict repair standards specified by Ford.
- Will maintain all factory Ford warranties and safety systems.
- Will maintain the re-sell value of your Ford.
- Will come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.